Agile Project Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Agile Project Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing the aspects of the project.
- Prepare, maintain, and present different types of reports concerning the projects.
- Assist in the team by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Provide day-to-day team liaison and be responsible for relationship management, project management.
- Manage a workflow of multiple complex projects and workstreams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels.
- Manage the delivery of change through the Agile processes by coaching the team to effectively apply an Agile mindset.
- Collaborate with other Managers, exchanging ideas, working on improvements of the process both within the immediate team and across the company
- Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Proven experience in managing large or multiple teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle.
- Ability to take on the circumstances and recommend plausible solution(s) to facilitate teamwork.
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Experience with configuring and maintaining JIRA and Confluence projects for the Agile delivery team
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Agile Project Manager" in the subject line.