Associate Enterprise Architect
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Associate Enterprise Architect?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Find ways in which to improve our IT and other department's functions, so they support our future goals
- Assist Enterprise Architect to locate ways to reduce costs and wastes in business and IT leadership
- Identify ways to increase employee knowledge and skills to support future growth
- Oversee, improve and upgrade enterprise services, software, and hardware
- Articulate desired future state, understand the current state, identify gaps between the two states, and develop approaches to close these gaps
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing the aspects of the project
- Prepare, maintain, and present different types of reports concerning the projects
- Manage a workflow of multiple complex projects and workstreams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- Collaborate with other managers, exchange ideas, work on improvements of the process both within the immediate team and across the company
- Construct, manage and develop the Company's Agile methodology,
- Introduce and implement the work practices (values, principles, artifacts, events, processes) aimed at presenting the corporate culture of the Company
- 2+ years of experience architecting, engineering, supporting or developing enterprise IT solutions in hosted and cloud environment
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Business, Technology, or Data related field
- Knowledge of emerging solutions, applications and technologies, critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle.
- Able to communicate across disparate groups and levels in the organization
- Demonstrable understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, etc.
- Experience with Agile Transformation and Coaching for Cloud products.
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of ADLM tools, particularly Jira and Confluence, required.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of «iOS Software Engineer" in the subject line.