B2B Support Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new B2B Support Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Keeping the Incident lifecycle complying with Incident Management Process requirements
- Work organization and prioritization on daily basis
- Analyzing and monitoring of registered incidents on daily basis
- Enhance partner service satisfaction through tickets, mails, skype etc to foster customer relationships
- Daily reporting for the incident problems, to analyze common complaints and problems, mentioning the reported and resolution times, the description of the matters, the solvers and the priorities of each case
- Sharing incident reports and maintenance notifications to all business partners
- Supporting provider questions (including vbet, vivarobet)
- Each direction (calculation, trading, risk management, Backoffice, Incident) has its own responsibility that is being decided by shift leaders and the Head of the department
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- After each shift share reports about daily done/resolved tickets/cases(geekbot channel)
- Experience in the field is a plus, MS Office literacy
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian languages
- Ability to work from 10:00 to 18:00, 2 day off
- Strong self-organizational skills
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Incident Management process knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira ticketing system, Slack, MS office, mailing system
- Ability to work with various departments
- Transferring the issues (providing profound information) via Slack and creating Linked issues via Jira
- Ability to prioritize the tickets/multitasking
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "B2B Support Specialist" in the subject line.