Business Development Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Business Development Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our Enterprise Architecture team.
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones
- Hold regular meetings with related departments to ensure open communication and expectations throughout a project
- Ensure proper communication concerning changes in established milestones or challenges that may affect the outcome of a project
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the project related departments
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- 2+ years of experience as a business development manager, product manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Undergraduate degree in IT, Business, Technology, or Data related field
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Good understanding of the businesses, products, or services
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Fundamental knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, etc.
- Elementary knowledge of ADLM tools, particularly Jira and Confluence, required
- A basic understanding of marketing and marketing theories is preferred
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- How fast do you jump from thought to action?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Business Development Specialist" in the subject line.