Technical Project Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Technical Project Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
The core element of the technical project manager is mostly being responsible for change requests, new features development on the company's existing and new products, which comes from the partner’s side, local stakeholders, and top management.
Technical project managers have ultimate responsibility for meeting the business’s or client’s needs and to using all necessary resources for satisfying those needs.
A technical project manager is a person who is responsible for making decisions. Keys among a technical project manager's duties are the recognition (identification) of the change request, a transformation of the request into a technical task. After transformation into a technical task, technical project managers must discuss the task with appropriate teams, appoint a responsible team, set the deadlines, follow up the task and ensure the delivery of the solved requests to the customer.
- Take part in audit engagements and audit of company’s operations
- Inspect gambling processes and calculation of gaming coefficients
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance
- Evaluating manual and automated processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum/reports
- Master degree in Finance or Mathematics
- 2+ years working experience as Auditor or Actuary
- Experience in gaming industry will be considered as a plus
- Experience in international auditing companies will be considered as an advantage
- Auditing qualifications, an ACCA license, or participation in training will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Technical Project Manager " in the subject line.