Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new DevOps Engineer?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Develop and maintain scripts in Bash, Python, and PowerShell to automate tasks and improve efficiency
- Manage cloud infrastructure in Azure, GCP or AWS, and deploy services to Kubernetes environments
- Troubleshoot issues across all software layers, including the operating system, application, and network layers
- Use DevOps tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Zabbix, Terraform, Ansible, and Git to automate tasks and improve efficiency
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of high-quality SaaS solutions
- Understand architectural patterns to improve uptime and implement solutions to improve scalability and availability.
- 3+ years of experience in programming in either Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Experience in managing cloud infrastructure in Azure, GCP, or AWS is a big plus
- Experience maintaining services in Kubernetes environments
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across all software layers is a big plus
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Zabbix, Terraform, Ansible, and Git
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.