Group Compliance Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Compliance Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Responsible for the completion of multiple projects of varying complexities to evaluate internal controls, with a focus on Gaming financial, operational, and compliance risks on a corporate-wide basis. Projects focus on a concentrated area of specialized audits and include evaluation of controls over, and efficiency of, internal business processes and procedures, controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and contractual obligations, signs of fraud or theft, and special requests of executive and senior management and the audit department.
- Conducts financial, operational, and compliance audits by examining accounting records, invoices, procedures, and other relevant information.
- Conducts review of technical requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee or the product under certification/testing
- Conducts review of legal and financial requirements imposed by the regulator for the Licensee
- Creates adequate documentation of audit procedures performed.
- Examines accounts, records and operations of assigned business units with a focus on pecialized audit areas to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, gaming rules, policy and procedures.
- Determines the effectiveness of current systems - financial, internal control, compliance with laws and regulations, and fraud prevention.
- Prepares and communicates audit findings, as necessary. Identifies corrective action to improve or resolve issues that are detected during the audit process; follows up on corrective action to ensure issues are resolved.
- Performs investigations and inquiries of possible theft or fraud.
- Protects confidentiality of all financial records and data.
- Utilizes data mining techniques to identify questionable transactions.
- Recommends procedures to improve effectiveness of the internal auditing function.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to facilitate, negotiate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members
- The ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience practicing internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices
- Experience in drafting high level audit documents, findings and reports.
- Experience in theft and fraud detection and interviewing techniques,compliance
- Educational background in economics, business, finance, legal etc
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian. Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.