Information Security Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Information Security Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's degree in system administration, network security, network administration or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in system support
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under close supervision, as well as the ability to take independent initiative when needed
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Information Security Specialist" in the subject line.