Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new C++ Developer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Develop C++ application
- Participate in application design and implementation
- Enhance existing technological platform
- Develop back-end services
- Design and write unit tests
- Participate in code/design reviews
- Develop new Project-specific features if needed
- Build project-specific configuration files
- Setup project-specific simulation configurations
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
- Test project-specific configuration against project-specific simulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in C++;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills;
- Strong Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures;
- Knowledge of STL, OOD;
- Proficiency in software engineering tools;
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP);
- Knowledge of QT is a plus;
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required qualification: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "C++ Developer" in the subject line.