Junior Legal Counsel
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Junior Legal Counsel?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Consult and handle corporate legal processes
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other documents with customers, suppliers and other business partners
- Handle ad hoc assignments
- Assist with producing print ready documents for review by management
- Provide legal advice and support to legal issues, manage legal process, litigation and business transactions
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications
- Liaise with external legal counsel and/or specialists
- Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- 1-2 years of experience as a junior legal counsel in business environment will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Experience in general and commercial contracts
- Experience in consumer law will be considered as an advantage
- Strong drafting skills
- Close attention to the details
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.