Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Marketing Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Managing budgets for marketing resources
- Conducting marketing research for sales executives
- Managing other marketing employees and their job tasks
- Evaluating the performance of marketing campaigns
- Communication and reporting of marketing and advertising efforts to executives
- Communication of marketing strategies to the rest of the company
- Brainstorming new campaigns and promotions
- Evaluating customer types for sales executives
- Overseeing all the individual aspects of marketing campaigns from social media to TV
- Helping establish a brand for the company or products
- Working with other senior executives to incorporate the right tone and message into marketing materials
- Brainstorming new promotions for new products
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- At least 2+ years’ experience as a marketing manager
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong qualitative skills, creativity
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and manage budgets
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.