Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Network engineer?
We are looking for motivated network engineers, who will not be afraid of taking on new challenges and learning new awesome stuff.
Tasks can be from as simple as configuring an access port on the Cisco switch to as hard as setting up a BGP connection on cloud interconnect.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the networking field.
- Experience with Cisco, Mikrotik routers, and switches.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a plus.
- Experience working with Linux systems
- Experience working with cloud platforms
- Strong knowledge of dynamic routing protocols OSPF, BGP.
- Strong understanding of IPTABLES
- Strong knowledge of L2 and L3 loop prevention mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of basic network security mechanisms.
- Full understanding and experience with the OSI model and TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages such as Bash, Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Automation tools Salt, Ansible is a plus
- Strong knowledge of OpenVPN and IPSEC VPNs
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Understanding of servers and network performance using monitoring and troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Proven analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and debugging skills
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.