Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Compliance Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document programs
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs
- Work as part of a software development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Node.js developer
- Working experience with Redis and WebSockets
- Strong proficiency in working with database systems such as MongoDB, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL
- Working experience with Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js, Hapi, Socket.io
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with code coverage, unit testing, and integration tests
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools such as JIRA
- Experience with microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Experience in conducting system end-to-end testing
- Experience in analysis of a node process
- Experience in creating API design/technical documentation
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.