Are you in the GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Product Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Create and maintain a prioritized product backlog;
- Represent the Stakeholders in delivering a first-class product;
- Work closely with the product and development teams;
- Ensure product vision is understood by the development team;
- Create and maintain documentation, policies, and procedures;
- Identify and propose product improvements based on relevant data and a solid understanding of the customers and the business goals;
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements;
- Understand the company product life cycle model thoroughly
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution;
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Tech, Design, Support, Legal, Compliance, and Finance;
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues;
- Work closely with other Product Managers to understand how areas of focus may impact or depend on other road-maps and subsequently get those opportunities scheduled on their road-maps
- Bachelor’s degree with the managerial or analytical component preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience in Product Management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to cope well under pressure and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in an Agile environment is a plus
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Product Manager" in the subject line.