We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Chief of Live Product, who oversees product development, design and marketing.
- Provide support to the Chief of Live Product in the execution of Product Development, Staff Management and daily processes;
- Provide support during normal business hours with flexibility as necessary to complete off-hours scheduling and special requests;
- Manage extremely active calendar of appointments with internal and external teams: this includes preparation of meeting materials, agendas, notes, memos and follow-ups;
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is often confidential;
- Organize team events and off sites with the help of the office team;
- Email inbox management;
- Create reports, memos, letters, policy drafts, presentations, flow charts and other documents using relevant computer software;
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the Chief of Live Product's schedule is followed and respected;
- Work closely and effectively with the Chief of Live Product to anticipate and communicate upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- Provide smooth communication between the Chief of Live Product’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical or analytical component preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian;
- Flexibility to work outside of your roles responsibilities if needed;
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Ability to cope well under pressure;
- Strong sense of ethics.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.