Affiliate Risk Manager
SoftConstruct is on the looking for qualified individuals affiliate risk manager for VBET department to join our performance affiliate team.
- Coordinate with senior leadership and project steering committee on identifying priority risk register and action plans
- Lead and administer regular risk assessments.
- Administer efforts to mitigate priority risks discovered during the risk assessment process.
- Manage a group of risk and preparedness stakeholders throughout the national office in the mitigation of operational risk and the development of key actions plans or policies.
- Coordinate a unified approach to enterprise risk management through convening stakeholders involved in compliance, audit, insurance and other keys functions to manage ongoing organizational risks.
- Develop Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks to stakeholders.
- Oversee development of communication and staff engagement tools for the Enterprise Risk Management function through intranet page, blog, seminars, and trainings.
- Knowledge of the risk management industry, including industry trends, industry risks, financial profiles, common practices, etc.
- Knowledge of current research in the risk management and insurance industries
- Ability to generate and execute on creative ideas to integrate the enterprise risk, emergency preparedness and compliance functions into a cohesive and comprehensive program
- Effective and efficient time management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines on various projects, to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to manage interruptions
- Excellent questioning skills to discover issues and ability to identify issues and opportunities
- Ability to apply knowledge, deploy resources, focus efforts and gain consensus to address issues and capitalize on opportunities
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to lead others in achieving goals, objectives and deadlines on project work
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to tailor content, presentation and language to various audiences.
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian, English languages.
Required candidate level: Mid Level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Affiliate Risk Manager " in the subject line.