Affiliate Team Lead
VBET is on the lookout for Affiliate Team Lead to join our performance marketing team.
- Partner with new Affiliates and create long-term client relationships across all VBET product verticals and key markets
- Overseeing Account Management, Marketing and CRM, Sales Development, and Compliance functions within the Affiliate Team.
- Delivering on the Affiliate Targets in all markets measured on NDC, CAC. This includes scaling existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the programme.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate business is run in the high level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Overall responsibility for marketing efforts related to the VBET Affiliate Program.
- Performing the necessary due diligence when on-boarding new Affiliates, ensuring that new partners meet our requirements; overall responsibility for the on boarding and sales to prospective partners.
- Overall responsibility for the Key Affiliate and Affiliate Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for compliant and profitable growth.
- Close cooperation with Data and Analytics, Legal, and Marketing teams to ensure profitable business.
- A working partnership with the Marketing and Creative & Brand teams to ensure best in class marketing assets for Affiliates.
- Working with Legal team to maintain a compliant Affiliate Business.
- Ensuring that Affiliate Team targets and performance are translated into individual targets, that are regularly monitored and updated.
- Measuring the risk associated with any issues, and escalating them to Head of Customer Acquisition in cases that could have a significant impact on KPI’s, legal regulations, etc.
- Identifying new potential opportunities and conduct competitor analysis.
- Attend industry events with clear objectives and success criteria.
- This position reports to the Global Acquisition Manager.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Experience in affiliation (at least 2 years)
- Positive attitude, proactive personality and can-do mentality
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid iGaming background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and PowerPoint