Agile Project Manager
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Agile Project Manager?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing the aspects of the project
- Prepare, maintain, and present different types of reports concerning the projects
- Assist the team by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Provide day-to-day team liaison and be responsible for relationship management, project management
- Manage a workflow of multiple complex projects and workstreams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- Manage the delivery of change through the Agile processes by coaching the team to effectively apply an Agile mindset
- Collaborate with other Managers, exchange ideas, work on improvements of the process both within the immediate team and across the company
- Knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks, including Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP, etc
- Proven experience in managing large or multiple teams
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- Ability to take on the circumstances and recommend plausible solution(s) to facilitate teamwork
- Flexibility and the ability to respond rapidly to changing situations
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Experience with configuring and maintaining JIRA and Confluence projects for the Agile delivery team
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.