Assistant to Chief Product Officer
We are looking for an Assistant to support the office of the Chief Product Officer (CPO), who oversees product development, design and marketing.
- Provide support to the CPO in the execution of Product Development, Design and Marketing processes.
- Provide support during normal business hours with flexibility as necessary to complete off-hours scheduling and special requests.
- Manage extremely active calendar of appointments with internal and external teams; this includes preparation of meeting materials, agendas, notes, memos and follow-ups.
- Maintain contacts database.
- Track action items/deliverables for CPO.
- Complete attendance chart.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is often confidential.
- Compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Organize team events and off sites with the help of the office team.
- Email inbox management.
- Create reports, memos, letters, policy drafts, presentations, flow charts and other documents using relevant computer software.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CPO's schedule is followed and respected.
- Work closely and effectively with the CPO to anticipate and communicate upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provide smooth communication between the CPO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong history of professional work, with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum team environment.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Clear, direct, and kind communication skills.
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in business English
- Proven work experience with a late-stage technology startup or public technology company.
- Ability to analyze and understand business needs