Automation QA Engineer - HOORY
- Monitor product's business and functional requirements, develop automation test plan and design an efficient automation framework for web product testing.
- Develop automated tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles to ensure the early involvement.
- Work Closely with developers, product owners and testers to develop automated testing components; maintain automation scripts.
- Review product changes & coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback
- Partner with manual testers to assist in implementation of needed manual test cases.
- Monitor automation tests' development concepts to recommend appropriate automation solutions, evaluate scripts and recommend changes as per requirements.
- Monitor automated test runs, analyze and identify the presence of any bugs in the system.
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities.
- Review nonconforming issues and provide suitable recommendations
- 2+ years hands-on software QA testing experience (Preferably with web applications in the software deveopment industry)
- 2+ years in-depth experience developing test automation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Automated tests using Selenium
- Capability to think and contribute from Framework perspective, effects of changes & upgrades
- Habit of writing clean, re-usable and detailed parameterized code for tests, ensuring coverage.
- Experience with code deployments and version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with creating automation on projects which integrate with third parties
- Experience with continuous Integration and familiarity with continuous deployment tools.