B2B Support Specialist (Night shift)
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new B2B Support Specialist (Night shift)?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Keep the Incident lifecycle complying with Incident Management Process requirements
- Organize and prioritize work on daily basis
- Analyze and monitor registered incidents on daily basis
- Enhance partner service satisfaction through tickets, mails, skype, etc. to foster customer relationships
- Report daily the incident problems, analyze common complaints and problems, mention the reported and resolution times, the description of the matters, the solvers and the priorities of each case
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- After each shift share reports about daily done/resolved tickets/cases
- Experience in the field is a plus, MS Office literacy
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian languages
- Ability to work in night shifts
- Strong self-organizational skills
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Incident Management process knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira ticketing system, MS office, mailing system
- Ability to work with various departments
- Ability to prioritize the tickets/multitask
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.