Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Budget Manager?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Interprets budget directives and carries them out.
- Manages the annual budget.
- Participates in budget discussions.
- Prepares many reports relevant to the budget for various departments.
- Compiles and analyzes accounting records.
- Researches financial management issues.
- Responds to inquiries related to budget issues.
- Determines financial resources needed to implement certain programs.
- Analyzes department budgets to maintain control of expenditures.
- Directs the preparation of budget reports.
- Consults with managers to ensure that budget changes are implemented.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency and increase revenues.
- Ensures that budgets are executed in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Analyzes trends affecting expenditures and adjust budgets accordingly.
- Examines budgets for accuracy and compliance with rules and regulations.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses on all programs.
- Reviews all budget amendments, strategic plans and performance measures.
- Implements and manages budgetary policies and procedures.
- Monitors revenue.
- Makes revenue predictions based on current economic data.
- Conducts presentation of budget analysis before an organization’s leadership.
- Generates budget explanations using spreadsheets and graphic illustrations.
- A bachelor's in accounting, business management, finance, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as a budget analyst, financial analyst, business accountant, or similar.
- A demonstrable record of promoting organizational growth through effective budget planning.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to delegate appropriately.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.