Chief Information Security Officer
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Chief Information Security Officer?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Implement ISO 27001 framework and Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Managing organizational unit set for Information security, proposing new structure / function if necessary
- Develop a strategy as well as a complete set of corporate Information Security policies and standards and continually monitoring the information security controls
- Lead on compliance reviews, certifications and accreditations (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR etc.)
- Working with national regulatory authorities on supervision, reporting and other tasks based on local regulatory requirements
- Implement effective and appropriate GRC controls and measures to protect systems and data
- Identify, communicate and manage current and emerging security threats with relevant stakeholders
- Develop Information security compliance frameworks, security policies and procedures, where necessary
- Work with business, internal IT and 3rd party vendor teams to promote and adopt security best practices
- Validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable
- Develop educational programs in the area of security awareness
- Create a security process for onboarding new employees
- Certifications such as CISSP | CPENT | LPT | CREST - CRT | CISM | CDPSE | ECSA | CEH | ISO27001 Lead Auditor | PCI-QSA are desired
- 5+ years of experience in IT security at global scale
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST)
- Understanding of EU Data protection regulations including PCI DSS and GDPR
- Experience to work with information security risks
- Working knowledge of Security Architecture and potential security issues related to them PaaS, IaaS, SaaS
- Understanding of IAM and PAM, Secret management and Data Loss Prevention in a AWS environment
- Experience in implementing security awareness processes
- Experience in implementing a security incident management process
- Experience in implementing vendor management process
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (English – B2)
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.