Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Compliance Officer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business, in particular relating to the Spelinspektionen and IBIA
- Recognise areas, which need improvement and identify vulnerabilities within the business
- Develop / enhance required procedures, polices and manuals, which comply with regulatory requirements
- Work with operational and support teams across the business to ensure compliance policies and procedures are implemented as required and monitor effectiveness
- Develop and manage risk-based audits and be responsible for the maintenance and update of AML, Responsible Gambling and Operational manuals
- Produce compliance-based assessments and regulatory reports,professionally presenting them to senior level management within the business both internal and external stakeholders, as required
- Support suppliers and development resource across the group to deliver new product compliance features
- Assist in completion of SGA Biannual Report and SGA Annual Match fixing Report
- Review flagged clients for AML and Responsible Gambling
- Be responsible for regular compliance checks for the Sweden website, checking all new release of content and conducting Monthly Website Report and Social Media Check List
- Assist in the Head of Compliance in delivering compliance training across all areas of the Sweden business
- Work in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling Licence and Legislation, IBIA, Valkommen, Advertising, Data Protection etc
- University degree, preferably in IT field
- Experience in IT field
- Experience of working with any task management system is a plus
- Knowledge of ethical hacking
- Good knowledge of English, knowledge of Russian is a plus
- Good communication skills Meeting the deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Management or related field
- Understanding of fundamental business processes, risks, controls
- Proven self-motivational, analytical, planning, negotiation, organizational, problem solving, lateral thinking, project handling skills, ability to develop strong working relationship
- Competence to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, mitigating risk controls and risk management processes
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Time management
- Proven team player
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.