We are looking for a Content Manager for our Hoory Project (Voice-activated gaming assistant)
- Work as a lead writer/editor for the Hoory Project and assist in showcasing our story brand and product;
- Develop Hoory's Content Strategy aligned with its objectives, brand consistency & timeline
- Be up to date with all updates regarding our platform and services;
- Create topics for multiple platforms (Websites, blogs, articles, etc.).
- Update & Inform the management team with your assigned task and show your progress;
- Coordinate with different team members to make complex information understandable;
- Coordinate with Product Owner & Scrum Master to understand Project needs and requirements;
- Assess various events' content quality to align it with Hoory's Brand to drive growth and engagement;
- Assess and Identify gaps and needs to improve our content and provide recommendations
- Conduct research on industry-related topics.
- Working experience in content writing. Experience in technical writing will be considered a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of English. Armenian and Russian will be a plus;
- Ability to explain difficult technical concepts in a suitable way;
- Eager to know everything about the product.
- Experience and understanding of website builders and SAAS;
- Excellent research skills;
- Excellent command of grammar and punctuation.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Basic knowledge in digital marketing;
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently