SoftConstruct’s “International Gaming Business Academy” (IGBA) is an educational institution for igaming stakeholders. Based on industry traditions, trending tendencies, our expertise and experience, we provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills in Business Development and Operational Tools for the worldwide gaming business.
IGBA is looking for an observant and organized product trainer to join our team and lead the overall training flow! The candidate will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to the partners and other stakeholders.
- Map out annual training plans for academy clients and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role is a plus
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Basic knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Basic knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Ability to complete full training cycle (plan, develop, coordinate, implement)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- PowerPoint proficiency will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge either of English, Turkish, or Spanish.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Product Designer" in the subject line.