We are looking for a Front-end Developer (Angular) to join our big team.
- Design and develop code parts of the product.
- Develop functional web applications with Angular;
- Build reusable Angular components;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Angular 2+;
- Excellent knowledge of the latest ECMAScript standards
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript;
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles;
- Experience with workspaces NgRx and RxJS;
- Knowledge of Clean Code and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming
- Experience with Single Page Applications;
- Experience with RESTful web services;
- Experience with Canvas is a big plus;
- Experience with tools like Webpack, Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of Node.JS
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Angula 2+" in the subject line.