Deputy Chief Accountant
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Deputy Chief Accountant?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Provides internal auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner.
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experienced in International Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Highly proficient with accounting software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.