We are welcome a motivated DevOps Engineer to design, build and maintain our software delivery capability and all supporting infrastructure.
Our DevOps Engineering team is responsible for identifying and driving improvements in infrastructure and system reliability, performance, monitoring, and overall stability of the platform
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Set up new tools and required infrastructure
- Provision, secure and own infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes and service meshes.
- Monitor the infrastructure and respond to security incidents and alerts.
- Encourage and build automated processes
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in deploying and managing medium/large scale distributed systems;
- Experience in Linux and Windows-based infrastructure;
- Knowledge in modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, SaltStack);
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines(TeamCity/TFS/GitLab/Octopus…)
- Scripting experience: (PowerShell/Bash/Python/Ruby…)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure/GCP…)
- Experience using container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Elixir)
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies that will ease your day-to-day job
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of «DevOps Engineer" in the subject line.