Digital Marketing Monitoring Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Digital Marketing Monitoring Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Determine metrics to monitor factors which influence the job.
- Conduct streamlining and automatization and analyze the data in the end.
- Create and submit reports, assessment and evaluations as requested by the department head.
- Control the quality as requested by the management.
- Monitor Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display marketing campaigns as requested.
- Ensure all product information and details are accurate across website and digital channels.
- Develop collaborative relationships with the communications team and work closely with the marketing department.
- Provide regular reviews of organization's digital performance including recommendations based on review/analysis.
- Monitor and report on all competitor digital activity in market.
- Ensure marketing material meets compliance requirements.
- Engage in data entry.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or any similar field.
- Previous experience in media monitoring is an asset.
- Experience in using digital marketing software and database.
- Knowledge of English and Russian will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using SMM tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-drive thinking.
- Detail oriented. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.