Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Event Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Liaise with teams to find out their needs
- Increase interpersonal communications and strengthening the bond between employee-company using different mechanisms (quest, quiz, energizer etc.)
- Implementation of company values and culture among employees using classic and innovative methods of communication
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote event
- Manage all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs
- Create events concepts and calendar based on the values and strategy of the company
- Create a positive working atmosphere by working with each employee and team individually.
- Make the employee's voice heard among management through feedback sessions
- Create information channels for the distribution of branded content
- Research opportunities for new events and internal projects for employees happiness
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience managing large scale events
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of operational characteristics of events
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both orally and in writing
- Ability to apply conflict resolution and problem-solving skills in a team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to function and make management decision in a fast pace high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.