Event Monitoring Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Event Monitoring Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Monitor the planning of the events
- Define goals and objectives
- Monitor the budgets of the events
- Coordinate the sponsors, exhibitors and speakers
- Participate in every event to supervise all the processes are done in time
- Understand and evaluate requirements for each event
- Undertake all tasks right from the planning stage till the final execution of the event
- Make report after each event and submit it to the head of the department
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in hospitality management, marketing, advertising, or business management)
- Experience in event organization
- Knowledge of operational characteristics of events
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Do you like magenta? Because you’ll be seeing it a lot.
- Are you keen on learning new skills?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Event Monitoring Specialist" in the subject line.