Google Analytics Specialist
We are seeking a highly skilled, motivated and knowledgeable Google Analytics Specialist. This role requires expert-level knowledge in Web Analytics (strategy, requirements, implementation, validation, reporting) specifically with Google Analytics. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with technical and non-technical team members is a must.
- Work with large, complex data sets.
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics advocating for changes where needed for both products development and sales activity.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio
- Working knowledge with data engineering and data security practices.
- Working knowledge of managing, unifying, and automating data flows from disparate sources.
- Detail attentive and well organized.
- Strong prioritization, analytical and time management skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Google Analytics Specialist " in the subject line.