Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Graphic Designer?
As a Sofconstruct's project, PandaMR first launched in 2020 as an innovation in the virtual industry. It is a brand-new type of virtual platform, which is designed for global event organizers. It allows to virtually hold any type or scale events for a worldwide audience and includes totally new features and functional from a virtual sphere. PandaMR opens as Panoramic District Alternative - Mixed Reality. For more details please visit: www.pandamr.com
We are looking for a high-performing Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, to handle the entire process of defining requirements, including illustrations, layouts, and photos, as well as to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with copywriters to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics is a plus
- Familiarity with design software and technologies
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Creativity, proactivity, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Knowledge of web design, UI/UX is a plus
- Good knowledge of English, Russian
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Graphic Designer" in the subject line.