Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Graphic Designer?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our outstanding team.
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Use various colors, graphics, and effects to better visualize each concept
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns, and styles
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Creating a project timeline and meeting deadlines
- At least 1 year of experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer, or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Visual Arts or a related field
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Graphic Designer" in the subject line.