Group Accounting and Reporting Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Accounting and Reporting Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Charge expenses to accounts by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Pay suppliers/vendors by monitoring contracts, invoices, scheduling, preparing checks, and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Maintain accounting records by filing documents.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Assist with month end clos.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Assist in covering external audit queries
- Perform day-to-day task assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or any related field.
- 1 year accounts payable or general accounting experience or audit experience.
- Knowledge of English is a must.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Strong understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post, manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.