Group Accounting Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Accounting Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Charge expenses to accounts by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries
- Pay suppliers/vendors by monitoring contracts, invoices, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving payment discrepancies
- Maintain accounting records by filing documents
- Set invoices up for payment
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Assist with month end closing
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Performing day-to-day task assigned by the management
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- 1 year accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.