Group Accounting Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Accounting Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of tax laws and accounting standards
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Good team player
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.