Group Chief Accountant
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Chief Accountant?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Prepare and implement the accounting methodology
- Prepare separate and consolidated financial statements based on IFRS for reporting purposes such as tax returns, regulatory filings, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with external auditors, external consultants, internal auditors, regulators and other stakeholders
- Create perfect mapping for FP&A management reporting
- Ensure that all accounting transaction are performed correctly, entered to accounting system, monitor that all invoices are received, posted, and paid on time, accruals are created
- Review financial records, contracts, and other documentation to determine accuracy and completeness of data
- Reconcile financial transaction, bank statements
- Together with the treasury team, to forecast cash flow to ensure that there is enough money available to cover upcoming expenses
- To assess the effectiveness of internal controls within an organization’s financial management system and propose enhancements
- Conduct research to identify new accounting methods or procedures which could improve efficiency or effectiveness of operations
- Prepare year-end financial statements, based on IFRS
- Validate and reconcile inventory and fixed asset accounts
- Mentor and train the team to keep the team's skills and knowledge up to date
- Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve global goals
- Identify issues with accounting processes or procedures that could lead to future errors or misinterpretations of data
- Set-up accounting for startups and new companies within the Group/Holding
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
- To propose and implement new accounting system
- To proceed with local and international recruiting of the requested staff
- Master's degree in accounting is required
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in general accounting
- Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
- Advanced knowledge of excel and familiar with ArmSoft Enterprise
- Able to function in a team and possess the strong problem-solving skill
- ACCA or other relative membership is preferred
- CA license is preferred
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skill is required
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example: self-motivation, pro-activeness
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.