Group Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Deputy Chief Financial Officer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Together with Group CFO develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement
- Provide effective leadership and operational management of the Group Accounting, FP&A, Billing functions, ensuring that staff adopt the values and expected behaviors of the organizations, to deliver a high performance culture
- Organize and supports for separate and consolidated strategic plan, business plan, budgets, outlooks preparation for the Group
- Establish and develop relations with senior management, regional CFOs, Regional Chief Accountants, external partners (auditors, consultants), International Banks, EMIs, PSPs and stakeholders
- Supervise the preparation of all financial statements, Management/Shareholder reports, internal and external audit reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports
- Provide strategic recommendations to the Group Finance Director on tax optimizations, revenue streams enhancement and possible savings
- Develop procedures that ensure accounts payable and receivable are complete, accurate and current
- Supervise in accounting methodology, accounting manual creation, ensures compliance with laws, accounting procedures through observation, supervision, and testing
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s assets and liabilities, considering cash and liquidity risks
- Supervise in optimization, set up and oversee the company’s accounting system
- Ensure the timely preparation of robust business cases from a financial and performance perspective, testing the underlying assumptions and quality assuring the cost, benefits, risks and opportunities
- To lead on any project or program as assigned by the Group Finance Director
- Support Group Finance Director in staffing decisions, job description creation, and performance evaluations in the Group Finance Directorate
- Supervise to set-up accounting/bookkeeping for startups and new companies within the Group/Holding
- Mentor and train the team to keep the team's skills and knowledge up to date
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication, Russian is also needed
- Experience in an international companies, Groups of companies is preferred
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in managerial position in Accounting, Finance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Advanced knowledge of excel and familiar with ArmSoft Enterprise
- Able to function in a team and possess the strong problem-solving skill
- ACCA or other relative membership is preferred
- Consistent, accurate, reliable, punctual and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational and mentoring skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example: self-motivation, pro-activeness
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.