Group Financial Calculation Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Financial Calculation Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Coordinate with other department to collect data relevant to audit engagement
- Analyze all relevant data and prepare a summary of the criteria, condition, and significance of each finding
- Formulate recommendations to resolve the problems and enhance utilization of resources
- Conduct research and information gathering activities for assigned projects
- Draft reports that clearly and logically set forth the background, scope, findings, and recommendations pertaining to the audit
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement
- Other accounting tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in accounting and/or audit
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, spreadsheets)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent attitude of teamwork
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.