Group Financial Reporting Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Group Financial Reporting Specialist?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
- Maintain close relationships with operational management to ensure that monthly analysis provide the level of information required
- Coordinate with Group entities’ financial functions to gather, analyze, and prepare information to support external reporting needs.
- Liaise with the Operational Finance to ensure financial data provided is complete and accurate and work with them to generate reports/analysis required by operational management.
- Utilize current information technology to query, analyze, research, and maintain financial data, develop financial documents, and resolve problems
- Managing efficiently the day-to-day and month end record keeping and financial transactions
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management reporting to be delivered to Top Management and Group companies
- Ensuring internal controls related to financial reporting operate effectively and are appropriate
- Ad hoc reporting and other accounting tasks assigned by management
- Problem solve and investigate day-to-day issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics,
- 1-2 years of work experience in accounting,
- ACCA qualification will be considered as an advantage,
- Basic Knowledge of IFRS standards,
- Knowledge of English is a must,
- Good knowledge of AS Accountant 7 software,
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Look up Functions, Conditional Functions),
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to quickly and accurately review data from multiple sources
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience in setting up controls/working in a control environment.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
- Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Group Financial Reporting Specialist" in the subject line.