Head of Financial Control Department
The Head of Financial Control Department, has overall responsibility for the Financial Control function. Responsibilities include providing reasonable assurance on the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management and the strength of internal controls.
- Lead Financial control's change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution, audit reporting, staff recruiting and development.
- Issue all Financial and Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls.
- Actively participate in executive management meetings and/or committees to ensure that Financial Control Department is well-informed of key business developments that could have an impact on audit priorities and/or plans.
- Attract, hire, and retain a team of high-performing audit professionals who possess outstanding knowledge, experience, ethics, and integrity.
- Ensure that Financial Control Department is performing its work in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or other closely related field;
- 5 or more years’ experience in auditing or accounting;
- Experience in a Management role;
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards;
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance Principles and Practices;
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting procedures, regulations and law;
- Planning and Time Management;
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Head of Financial Control Department" in the subject line.