HR Administration Specialist
We are looking for an HR Administration Specialist to support our HR Administration Department.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of personnel administration experience․
- Experience of managing large amounts of confidential employee information․
- Good knowledge of RA Labor Code․
- Experience with HR software, like AS Wages
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills․
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills․
- Strong spoken and written communication skills․
- Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "HR Administration Specialist" in the subject line.