We are looking for an HR Architect to work with our Enterprise Architecture team.
- Interpret and represent key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganization, and communicate with the business's HR team and managers
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire, employee turnover rates, etc.
- Devise and manage a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Plan, supervise and perform HR processes such as recruitment, training, briefings, evaluation, and staff development
- Resolves employee personnel inquiries and submits necessary inputs, changes, additions, and deletions into the HR Information System
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing the aspects of the project
- Prepare, maintain, and present different types of reports concerning the projects
- Assist in the team by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and utilizing organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team
- Collaborate with other Managers, exchanging ideas, working on improvements of the process both within the immediate team and across the company
- 3+ years experience as an HR Manager
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager or another managerial role
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Knowledge of several Agile frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- Ability to take on the circumstances and recommend plausible solution(s) to facilitate teamwork
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations
- Demonstrated ability to inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "HR Architect" in the subject line.