Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Incident Manager?
- Managing technical assistance to staff
- Providing specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents
- Creating reports for senior management on Critical Major Incidents
- Investigating and diagnosing Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details
- Providing specialized investigation and diagnosing of all Incidents
- Determine if an incident needs to be escalated according to the priority and severity of the issue
- Implementing Knowledge with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents
- Training newly hired escalation agents
- Testing of the newly launched skins
- Analysis of bugs, complicated issues, meeting with several teams, and trying to find a core resolution
- Preparation and complementation of knowledge base, work out of the documentation that will be uploaded in WiKi
- Escalating unresolved incidents to external support, e.g. Software and Hardware Vendors
- Ensure that assigned incidents are managed robustly & effectively and that any partner/business impact is identified and minimized
- Create Knowledge with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents
- Act as coach/mentor for other incident commanders
- Ensure all incident team members are aligned to the outcomes required and operate within the agreed best practice operating procedures for the incident
- Ability to work on day-offs if needed Identifies/develops solutions to maximize operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
- Working experience as IT and operation specialist is mandatory
- MS Office literacy
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Russian languages
- Strong self-organizational skills
- Communication skills, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Incident Management process knowledge
- Knowledge of Jira ticketing system, Slack, MS office, mailing system
- Transferring the issues (providing profound information) via Slack and creating linked issues via Jira
- Ability to prioritize the tickets/multitasking
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "Incident Manager" in the subject line.