Intellectual Property Legal Counsel
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Intellectual Property Legal Counsel?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Manage Fastex’s IP strategy, including all aspects of registration of IP, protection of IP (including IP litigation) and technology and data licensing.
- Manage our brand protection efforts across multiple brands and businesses to protect our consumers from fraudulent operators.
- Provide strategic legal advice and counsel on a variety of licensing, intellectual property, commercial and other legal topics.
- Perform or supervise IP due diligence and advise on IP risks in M&As and other commercial transactions.
- Engage and manage outside counsel to effectively and efficiently represent Binance.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance.
- Identify legal framework developments, align and promote consistency of approach in legal matters between the internal stakeholders.
- Qualified to practice law.
- 3-7 years of Corporate in-house counsel experience from a significant advantage especially at a fast-paced technology company.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
- Has a proven track-record of advising on IP matters and commercial matters.
- Possesses solid legal technical expertise as well as sound business and people judgment.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Can develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.