Internal Audit Specialist
Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Junior Audit Specialist?
We are looking for a new player to join our team.
- Analyze all relevant data and prepare a summary of the criteria, condition, and significance of each finding
- Formulate recommendations to resolve the problems and enhance the utilization of resources
- Conduct research and information gathering activities for assigned projects
- Draft audit reports that clearly and logically set forth the background, scope, findings and recommendations pertaining to the audit
- Meet the deadlines prescribed in the planning memorandum of the audit engagement
- Remain current on domestic and international regulations and guidelines as they pertain to and affect the audit process as well as business risks associated with the client
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reporting to be delivered to Top Management
- Do other accounting tasks assigned by management
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Audit
- 1+ years working experience in Finance, Accounting or Audit
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Knowledge of tax legislation, knowledge of IFRSs
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Computer literacy,
- Knowledge of ArmSoft program
- Ability to work in a team
- Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
- Is magenta your favorite color?
- Are you keen on learning new skills?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.