Internship Project Manager
Softconstruct is looking for Internship Project Manager to join our professional team.
- Coordinate the company's internship programs.
- Meet with students to advise them on the internship process.
- Develop and implement programs that will help students make the most of and be successful in their internships.
- Conduct weekly seminars focusing on career and work readiness skills for all Internship Program participants.
- Meet with students, perform work readiness assessments and assist them in identifying career choices.
- Organize different teambuildings for interns.
- Routinely evaluates student performance.
- Provides feedback and input regarding the students’ strengths
- Takes swift and appropriate action and positively influences student behavior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, hr, finance or a related field
- A minimum of 1-3 years of proven experience in a relevant position
- Experience with internship programs
- Excellent time management,communication and organizational skills
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting