SOFTCONSTRUCT IS LOOKING FOR MOTIVATED AND PROFESSIONAL IT Auditor TO JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Assists and trains .audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) is a plus
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards
Required candidate level: Senior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of " IT Auditor " in the subject line.