IT Support Specialist
SoftConstruct is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated team player to fulfill the position of IT Support Specialist.
- Provide on-going operational support including OS deployment, software upgrades, etc.
- IT Hardware support (workstations, monitors, printers, LAN cables, sat. tuners, etc.)
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning for all end-user systems
- Provide ongoing day-to-day support for end user PC
- Responsible for the data cabling infrastructure in the office
- Provide proper status updates to the management
- 1+ years experience in PC technical support and networks
- Working knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills and focus on customer needs
- Knowledge of technical English
- Ability to successfully work as part of a team
Required candidate level: Junior
Job Type: Full Time
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV to [email protected] email address with a note of "IT Support Specialist" in the subject line.