- Monitor product's business and functional requirements, develop automation test plan and design an efficient automation framework for web product testing.
- Develop automated tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles to ensure the early involvement.
- Work Closely with developers, product owners and testers to develop automated testing components; maintain automation scripts.
- Review product changes & coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback
- Monitor automation tests' development concepts to recommend appropriate automation solutions, evaluate scripts and recommend changes as per requirements.
- Monitor automated test runs, analyze and identify the presence of any bugs in the system.
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities.
- Review nonconforming issues and provide suitable recommendations
- Experience in modern web applications
- Good understanding of web markup - HTML/CSS
- Understanding of selector engines Css selectors/XPATH
- Good knowledge of latest ECMAScript standards
- Experience in Linux,
- Experience in Git or in any other VCS.
- Experience in APIs, API testing tools/frameworks will be a plus
- Experience in Bash programming will be a plus
- Knowledge of Web Servers, Docker, Jenkins or other CI tools will be a big plus
- Experience in Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, Playwright, Puppeteer will be a big plus
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Understanding of smoke testing, regression testing, functional testing and non-functional testing is required.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Job Type: Full Time